Re: Hamstring problem

I have a golf ball sized lump in my lower hamstring when I flex it. Above that lump is a huge divot. My questions are: is it a tear, or a rip? How can I fix this? or whats going?


Posted By gabriel on June 02, 2008 at 00:20:09:

In Reply to: Hamstring problem posted by gabriel on June 02, 2008 at 00:16:50:

The Calf Skin provides the calf with constant compression for both calf and shin area. Excellent in helping reduce shin splints, Bio Skin's light weight and low profile make it very easy to wear.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)