Knee/foot problem

I injured my knee about nine years ago and now I feel "crooked" on my left side. Both my upper and lower body feel this way. I went to a back specialist and he said I have a slightly arthritic back. Is there any way to correct the feeling of being tilted to one side?

Posted By Frank on April 16, 2008 at 22:34:44:

Lynco is the only foot orthotic system that comes in enough variations to treat 90% of all foot disorders.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)