Re: Trouble swallowing?

Thanks doc,

I get worried because I hear all the hype around neck adjustments and problems with health, stroke, etc. I know a lot of it is hype though! I know on Chirobase there is a big scare about such things although I try to not get caught up in that!

Anyway....back in September it started to feel like sfood was getting vaught in my if stuck in a flap or something.
Then..after I started having scary symptoms ion October, with pain in my feet, numbness, tremors, nausea, weight loss, floaters in the eye, and a little trouble swallowing...I started seeing a chiropractor and then noticed the noises in my neck. I thought maybe the noises in my neck and the increase in difficulty swallowing could have been related to the adjustments. Maybe not.

Anyway, I haven't seen any doctors specifically for the swallowing so I am not sure who that would be! It can be scary when the muscle that control swallowing are not cooperating, like they are frozen. Neurological? Physical? Anxiety? Not sure......but I do have some reflux with certain foods I eat. Should I see a specialist?


Posted By Rich on February 19, 2008 at 13:01:47:

In Reply to: Re: Trouble swallowing? posted by doc4bax on February 14, 2008 at 14:59:02:

Useful in treating the following knee conditions: Patellar tendinitis (Jumpers or Runners Knee), Osgood Schlatter's Disease, Chondromalacia Patella, Improved Patella Tracking.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)