Im seeing a chiropractor...

On a daily basis for a bulging disc, pinched nerve and certain muscle damage. I have set up a 6 month program with him. But, meanwhile Im in PAIN. I havent gone to a regular dr yet. I dont want to offend my chiropractor by going and seeing a regular dr for pain management...can I get a copy of my chiro records and take them to my regular doctor so I can get prescribed something? Please help!

Posted By Missy B on February 17, 2008 at 13:24:41:

Malleoloc for lateral ankle instability - Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, Malleoloc does not restrict plantar and dorsiflexion. Lightweight and streamlined. Excellent for sports use. Easily fits in shoe.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)