Re: Difference of opinion on bulging disks, etc?

Thanks for the response. Yes, it is both feet, but only the right foot has pain and tenderness in the ball and arch to cause limping on some days. I get tingling in the entire leg at times....tingling, spasm type sensations in the mid back and I even have had stabbing pain in the mid back in the middle of the night. Once in a while I will get cold fingers and the shakes in the hands, etc.......nausea, loss of apetite, etc. My right eye also flares up once in a while and I now see floaters in my eyes.

These days, most of the issues are in the feet. I have seen so many doctors it is crazy. They say they have ruled out MS, Diabetes, Celiac, possibly Ankylosing Spondylitis, etc, etc. Once Rheumatologist thinks it could still be AS or Psoriatic Arthritis, while another thinks the problem is all with poor foot mechanics and possible tarsal tunnel, etc. He said the other symptoms I have had could just be anxiety related since the issue with the feet really had me shaken!

They did find an abnormal protein band in my blood and an Oncologist is looking into this as well.

My chiropractor feels it is all mechanical, or mostly.

It is frustrating because I have been such an active person who eats so well for so many years and now this!


Posted By Rich on February 06, 2008 at 22:19:57:

In Reply to: Re: Difference of opinion on bulging disks, etc? posted by doc4bax on February 06, 2008 at 16:01:35:

Constructed of comfortable laminated felt, which allows for trimming and contour for a custom fit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)