Re: Subluxated first ribs

Hey Wendy, I have been going through the same exact thing as you for 3 years and I have been in uncomfortable pain since. Nothing has seemed to help. Ive gone to dozens of people and nothing! A chiropractor is the one that actually put me out of place. At first I thought it was my neck, but after a year or two I realized the origination was coming from my first rib. It has ruined my life and I desperately need help. It feels like my upper back is all twisted and my neck follaows

Posted By Matt on February 04, 2008 at 14:57:39:

In Reply to: Subluxated first ribs posted by Wendy Wallace on June 04, 2007 at 11:48:36:

Inflated aircells offer comfort and graduated compression with its therapeutic benefits. Worn with a laced shoe, the Air-Stirrup restricts inversion/eversion and permits normal flexion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)