Rib slippage

I don't know what this could be and have no sucess finding answers on the net. If I lean back or reach a certain way, I get this intense pain under my right breast. You can actually see the muscle tense and release similar to a charlie horse in your calf. It usually last for 30 seconds or so. The pain lasts for several days. Just like a muscle srain. Some days, I have 3 or 4 of these a day. Please tell me what I can do to get them to stop. As I stated that it starts of my right check, but I have had it on the left side also. I had a baby 2/22/2007, could it have anything to do with that. (yes I had the problem while I was pregnant)

Posted By Tammy on January 02, 2008 at 22:39:16:

Indications: knee strains or sprains, chondromalacia, Osgood Schlatter's Disease (adolescent knee syndrome), swelling and edema of the knee, ligament instability, knee instability, recurrent knee pain, arthritis, degenerative joint disease.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)