Re: twisted pelvis

Sounds like you already found it. Why not continue with chiropractic? Instead of waiting for your symptoms to return, go periodically to keep everthing where its at. Your chiropractor should be able to show you the proper exercises to do to help stabilise the area.

Posted By doc4bax on December 08, 2007 at 15:05:52:

In Reply to: twisted pelvis posted by Thalia on December 07, 2007 at 15:48:01:

Constructed of comfortable laminated felt, which allows for trimming and contour for a custom fit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)