back / hip / foot pain

I have pain in my lower back, right hip, and right foot.I think my hip is out of place (perhaps a result of limping from an injury to my left ACL). I completely tore my left ACL 2.5 months ago skiing and the knee has been recuperating very well w/ regular physical therapy, but a week ago my back,right hip, and foot have been bothering me more than the ACL tear ever did. My orthopedic doctor examined me last week and found no problem with my hip. It hurts to just sit, and I am not walking more than 5 min. at a time. Should I see a chiropractor or osteopath? Should I call my orthopedic and get another exam? Will it further harm my body to ride a stationary bike? Thanks for any advice.

Posted By Maria Schroeder on April 07, 2007 at 22:18:41:

Bio Skin compression shorts offer a significant advance over other brands. They supply superior compression to the groin and hamstring without the bulk of the typical compression shorts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)