No Curve In My Spine

When I look in the mirror, my back has no curve whatsoever. My shoulders and head always look like they're hunched forward. Starting at the top of my spine, my back has a small hump, then goes straight down. Whenever I try to have good posture, it hurts my lower back extremely. I looked all over the internet and I can't find anything. I haven't had any surgery on it at all. I've had this ever since I was a child.

Does anybody know what this is called?

Posted By Evelyn on November 26, 2007 at 12:37:56:

Aircast Cryo/Cuff system applies controlled safe compression to minimize hemarthrosis and swelling, and cold to minimize pain. Its simplicity makes it ideal for the ER, post-op, training room and home.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)