SCIWORA and Chiropractic treatment

I have a son who recieved a SCIWORA (spinal cord injury without radiographic abnormalities) 8 years ago. Have you ever treated someone with this sort of injury ever? My son experiences drainage problems in his right ear. He is currently almost 16 years old and should not be experiencing this problem. I was told he shouldn't see a chiropractor. I am tired of the run around I'm getting from my Ear, nose and throat specialist. So far we are at 4 surgeries and steroid treatment and decongestants. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank you.

Posted By Kelli on November 05, 2007 at 20:40:46:

Women's sport briefs with removable padded pelvis shield.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)