Re: Return of Pinched Nerve Question

Hi Steph, sorry to hear youíre still having this problem. I tend to agree with your MD, I think it is a good idea to have a look at the cervical spine and get a scan. If nothing is there then thatís good news but is discouraging because we still have not found whatís going on here. If they find something well thatís good news too as we have an idea of what could be causing it and what to treat. I have a patient with the same exact symptoms and she has a disc bulge in the lower cervical spine. Of course it doesnít necessarily mean it is the same for you but it can be a cause of your complaints and needs to be investigated. It never hurts to try another chiropractor, weíre all not created equal and you may find someone who can pick up something the other one may have overlooked. I am not saying there is anything wrong with the chiropractor you have been seeing, typically cases like yours respond well to chiropractic care. Let us know how it goes. Maybe Dr. Dave will chime in and offer some additional thoughts.

Posted By doc4bax on September 10, 2007 at 22:34:48:

In Reply to: Return of Pinched Nerve Question posted by steph on September 10, 2007 at 15:14:29:

Bio Skin compression shorts offer a significant advance over other brands. They supply superior compression to the groin and hamstring without the bulk of the typical compression shorts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)