leg weakness and imbalance
My father is having problem with leg weakness and imbalance and his neurologist ask him to get MRI of his lumbar spine.
Here is the MRI result:
1. Mild multilevel lumbar disc desiccation and annular disc bulging.
2. Multilevel lumbar facet hypretropy.
3. Mild left L4-5 foraminal narrowing could affect the left L4 exiting nerve root.
4. Well-circumscribed cysts in the sacral canal most likely represent benign tarlov cysts. Correlation for sacral radiculopathy recommended.
5. Multicystic kidneys, particularly on the right. The kidneys are incompletely evaluated with this study.
Could you please tell me what is wrong with him? What should he does to get improvement? Will his condition get worse soon? Should I take him to see a Physical Therapy or an Orthopedic or a Chiropractor?
Thanks for your help,
Posted By Juniarti Suryakusuma on September 10, 2007 at 21:28:49:
||The BioSkin Hinged Knee Skin is the lightest hinge available. The bicentric aluminum alloy hinge is offset to eliminate pressure at the joint line.
We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)