Return of Pinched Nerve Question

I posted a while back but am returning with an additional opinion. An overview, started going to a chiropractor, never been before. She was treating me for a pinched nerve that is below my right shoulder. Was getting the burning needle sensation when i did certain things. Mainly work around home. After 8 visits and an ultra sound treatment as well as the electric stimulation treatment, i had no relief, so she recommended an MRI. It came back normal, it was of the thoracic spine???? So it didn't show my neck, ok. So i went to my regular MD. She is wanting to do some research and call me back. She is wondering if i should have had a scan of my neck also, because this pain is coming from somewhere obviously. Let me just say, this is not a life or death pain. I sit at a desk all day and am fine. It is when i start moving around more at home, etc. I have never had this before so it is enough to make me realize something is not right. My chiropractor mentioned refering me to a neurologist. My family Dr. maybe wants to get a scan of my neck to rule out I don't know what. So what do you think. I wonder should i go to another chiropractor, maybe my previous one wasn't doing what i needed?? I think it is a nerve issue. I am at a loss. I think i have stumped everyone.

Posted By steph on September 10, 2007 at 15:14:29:

Features adjustable side pulls and spring steel stays for increased support. Cushions and compresses lumbar while retaining therapeutic heat.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)