could you please answer these questions for a class im taking???
1. How long does it take to study your field?
2. What conditions make up the majority of your practice?
3. What tools do you utilize for diagnosing your patients?
4. What causes disease using your philosophical model?
5. What is the length of time for a typical recovery?
6. How would you treat a headache?
Posted By maegan on May 10, 2007 at 13:32:47:
||Adjustable shoulder support is ideal for symptomatic relief of sprains, strains, bursitis and tendonitis. Features pockets over the AC joint for an ice pack.
We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)