I have been seeing the chiropractor for about 5-6 weeks now and we discovered that due to whiplash my neck is curving the wrong way, I also have slight curves in parts of my spine.
This means that I find it hard to be on my feet for long periods of time, can only walk certain distances but can also not sit down for to long, so basically it's pretty awkward!

Since injuring my back on a trampoline back in february/march time I have found it really difficult to do any exercise.

I have been meaning to ask my chiropractor about exercise because I am wanting to start exercising again because it used to be an important part of my life and helped me deal with other issues. I have tried swimming and have found that I can do it but only by doing ten minutes of swimming and then having ten minutes rest and keep repeating that process because my hips start to ache.

The problem is I can't always get to a pool and I want to start doing exercise as much as possible whenever I get free time, I know I am restricted to what I can do because of the back problem but are there types of exercise out there that I can do with little or no pain?

Thanks for reading

Posted By Tamsyn on August 31, 2007 at 15:46:08:

Bio Skin compression shorts offer a significant advance over other brands. They supply superior compression to the groin and hamstring without the bulk of the typical compression shorts.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)