back pain,elbows,arms, knees,hands,ears,head
Hello.I have had a bad back for abt 2 years.The last few days my wrist,hands,arms,Knees,ears,top of my head.every joint I have hurts,even my pelvic area.I am wondering if this can be from a piched nurve?Im trying to look things up but it looks like it should only effect certain spots,not all at once.I have went to a doc before,About a year ago.He did scan of my back said there was nothing wrong,went to another who was a frind of his,Not one of them did a thing.so can this be a piched nurve? or should I try another Doc? Thanks alot for anyinfo.
Posted By Larry on August 20, 2007 at 14:49:58:
||Lynco is the only foot orthotic system that comes in enough variations to treat 90% of all foot disorders.
[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
- Re: back pain,elbows,arms, knees,hands,ears,head doc4bax 12:08:33 8/26/2007
- Re: back pain,elbows,arms, knees,hands,ears,head DrDave 22:57:28 8/20/2007
- Re: back pain,elbows,arms, knees,hands,ears,head Larry 17:57:50 8/21/2007
- Re: back pain,elbows,arms, knees,hands,ears,head Larry 11:55:48 8/24/2007
- Re: back pain,elbows,arms, knees,hands,ears,head DrDave 00:25:08 8/23/2007
We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)