pass out before passing gas

I dont have any real pain, very slight. What my problem is that proir to having to pass gas or to have a bowel movement I feel the need to be faint or pass out. My bowel and urinary functions have not changed, just the way my body reacts to it.
I'm 43, I was real fit, quit working out 3 mos ago, put on 10 lbs, my jeans are tighter, and I just got back from a 5 hour trip each way in a car. I think the jeans realigned my back to a point where my bowel is putting pressure on something when my stool reaches a certain point. I have relieved this by keeping juices and fibre going, but every once in a while the feeling comes again. This has been going on for two weeks now. I know I need to go to the doc,
but I am one of those who needs to know in advance just what Im up against. As much as I can figure it must be a herniated or bulging disc. I did bend over a couple of weekends ago to move an end table for my mom, and YOWEE, I got a zinger in my back, again with the tight jeans, I tensed up and it went away. Now I am just dealing with the occassional "full" feeling in my sensoredocks and my upper legs. Any ideas?

Posted By james on August 08, 2007 at 16:49:57:

Features adjustable side pulls and spring steel stays for increased support. Cushions and compresses lumbar while retaining therapeutic heat.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)