what is my problem?

i have imbalanced body,that is my body n head is tilted to the right side.i also have one higher hip n one leg shorter.n a bite problem.do u think i may have a cervical problem?if so what should i do,as i m not sure wether there r any chiropractors in pakistan or not.can u recommend me any exercise?i never have any pain in any part of my body.if i try i can straighten my head n body.i dont have any problem doing so. please suggest some thing

Posted By barbierapunzal on July 31, 2007 at 10:16:21:

Women's sport briefs with removable padded pelvis shield.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)