Re: Back Pain, numbness on right side of upper body

Yes, especially after an accident. The nerves exit the spine and can become pressed by the spine itself, just ook a little time to catch up to her (initial lack of symptoms). Pinched nerve is what it sounds like to me. Go see a chiropractor, we see this type of problem quite often.

Posted By doc4bax on July 03, 2007 at 18:34:49:

The built-in arch stabilizer provides support for greater stability. In addition Tuli's Stay Fresh Fabric is made with bacteria and fungus inhibitors which reduce unwanted odors.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)