Re: Upper Back/Shoulder pain next to or under shoulder blade


I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with an
English degree from a top university in the U.S. I have more than
12 years of experience editing: college coursework, academic & technical
documents, brochures, e-books, kindle texts, blog posts, full books,
resumes and more.

I will personally edit for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
I do not outsource.

My goal is to make your paper, email or document shine!

Have a question? I am super responsive.

Larger document? Your fiction or non-fiction text, thesis or
novella is in great hands.

My price is $10 per 1000 words

Start Now!

Just Upload Your Documents And I Will Start Right Away!

Start Here:

Past Projects:

College essays, technical documents, legal documents, blog posts,
biographies, presentations, political memos, short stories,
marketing emails, brochures, kindle books, web content, dating profiles,
advertisements, novels, non-fiction books, screenplays and manuscripts.

More Than 5500 Online Projects Completed!

Posted By Jaleesa Wilmeth on January 26, 2020 at 11:09:35:

In Reply to: Re: Upper Back/Shoulder pain next to or under shoulder blade posted by Nick on November 14, 2007 at 14:36:31:

Allows full dexterity of the fingers and thumb, yet limits wrist flexion. Longer length for greater wrist control and increased immobilization. Latex Free.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)