My spine is twisted...

I've had pain in between my shoulder blades and front sternum, mostly on my right side for a few years. I was told that I had subluxations and had a rib or two out of alignment.

I recently signed up for a "48 session" chiropractic journey. They claim that straightening the spine will allow my nerves to help their organs function better. It made sense, so I signed up and paid $2400. They only took X-rays of my neck and lower back when I signed up. Now I'm 2 months and 24 visits into my 4 month treatment and my front and rear ribs are still in pain. I can hardly do a push up.

I asked the doctor why they didn't take x-rays of my center back, and they said it was a good idea, so they took some... (why didn't they do this in the first place???)

Today I review the X-rays, and they were in shock at how twisted my spine was and they won't crack me anymore, claiming that it could fracture a rib - but they've been cracking me for the last 2 months.

So now what do I do? Has all this back cracking, neck snapping, etc been a waste of my time? Did they make me worse than I was before? Who should I go see about this twist in my back that makes my ribs pop out of place so often? Should I demand my money back from this place?

Posted By Glenn on December 20, 2013 at 12:13:55:

Anatomically knitted knee support incorporating contoured silicone insert surrounding the patella: The kinetically integrated guide counteracts lateralization of the pattella. During activity the insert not only counteracts patellar malalignment but provides intermittent compression for the reduction of swelling and edema.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)