Hey! :D My name is Sydney and I am a highschool student who is very interested in becoming a chiropractor. Would you mind answering these questions for me? Thank you so much for your time, Doctor.
1)Tell me about your job. Is what you do different in any way from what others in your occupation do?
2)What personal characteristics are required for someone to be successful in your job?
3)How much job security is there for people in your field?
4)What other jobs could you do with the skills you have gained in this field?
5)What do you think the future holds for people in your occupation?
6)What are the biggest challenges in your job?
8)Are there many opportunities in your field?
9) What should people do to get started?
10) Do you enjoy your job?
11) What is the most interesting thing you found/have seen?
12) What is you favorite memory as a geologist?
13) What is your worst?
14) What are you collegues like?
15) Is your job rewarding?
16) What is a normal day like for you?
17) What advise could you give about becoming a geologist?
18) About how much time do you spend inside?
19) Does you job require you to travel a lot?.
20) How long have you been working in your field?
Posted By Sydney Randolph on November 14, 2011 at 13:21:05:
||Constructed of comfortable laminated felt, which allows for trimming and contour for a custom fit.
We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)