1. What were your favorite classes in high school?
2. Do you have a college degree?
3. (If yes,) How did you decide where to go to college?
4. What did you study in college?
5. Was it your plan to study this topic when you got to college? If you changed your area of study, why and when did you change?
6. What did you like the most about college?
7. What was the biggest challenge for your college?
8. If you studied science in college, what made your science major different from friends who didn't study science?
9. Is this job your first career? If not, what other jobs have you had?
10. How did you get your current job?
11. Why are you working for this organization?
12. How did you use science in your daily work?
13. What kind of science background or experience did you have to get this job?
14. Did you have specific training to do this job before applying for this position or was most of your training after you got your job?
15. How long do most people spend in this job?
16. What are the most rewarding parts of this job?
17. What are the biggest challenges of this job?
18. What advice would you give me about applying for colleges, choosing a major and eventually looking for a job?
Posted By Tida on June 04, 2011 at 17:46:49: