I call it short leg syndrome

I've developed a recent problem on my right side. I've gone to the chiropractor many times over the past few months with my hip, lower right back and I believe the correct medical term is sacrum, not all playing nice and staying lined up.

As a result, I keep ending up with my right leg about an 1 1/2" shorter than the other. I get adjusted and I'm back to normal.

I'm an avid bowler and maintain about a 220 average, I'm headed (hopefully, assuming I can solve back/hip problem) to Reno, Nv for a national bowling tournament in May.

Is there any kind of brace that can keep my legs the same length? I've worked way to hard at bowling to want to let something like this set me back, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry about the length of the post, I'm sure you read thousands everyday, I didn't preview any previous posts to see the lengths, but I wanted to be as descriptive as possible. Again, thank you for your time.

Posted By Travis on January 25, 2011 at 18:58:49:

Inflated aircells offer comfort and graduated compression with its therapeutic benefits. Worn with a laced shoe, the Air-Stirrup restricts inversion/eversion and permits normal flexion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)