selecting a chiropractor

I just quit my second chiropractor. My problem is I guess I think they should act like a regular phyisian. I have lots of pelvic pain that flares upward & sometimes makes the dimple in my back swell.

The first one had an open floor plan & did corrections with everyone to see & would talk with the "audience" when he was adjusting me with a drop table.

The second one, Is too far away for me to go now that it's beginning to snow, but this guy is much more physical, He puts his arm under my side & drops his body on my hip. It just hurts so much, I leave in pain & needing pain pills. He told me I shouldn't stop my spine doesn't curve in at the lumbar, it actually curves out.

Corrections hurt so much. I don't feel better, I seen him for 3 days straight, he gave me lots of exercises & makes me exercise while I wait for him to come over to me to do the adjustment.

Is there a type of chiropractor that is more doctor like?? I wish I could interview them now that I've had treatments by 2 very different chiropractors

Any thoughts?

Posted By Diane on December 16, 2010 at 18:57:10:

Useful in treating the following knee conditions: Patellar tendinitis (Jumpers or Runners Knee), Osgood Schlatter's Disease, Chondromalacia Patella, Improved Patella Tracking.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)