Re: pelvic pain & a chiropractor

Maybe I'm not being resonable so I want to ask, I'm having trouble getting comfortable with a chiropractor, with all my pelvic problems, I'm in lots of pain, the first chiropractor has a very open floor plan & everyone sits around the room he has a partial particion that you walk around with the drop table, on a very painful day the drop table really hurt so I yelled & I was tearing up trying to hold back tears & but I just couldn't help it.

I just had my second appt with a different chiropractor & he uses a divided room with 2 people one either side with a glass partician, I can see & hear them & they can hear me. Again its a pain thing, Is it just me or is it customary for chiropractors not to use private rooms. I really am uncomfortable with it.

This one is so different. the other doctor just used drop tables, this dr. says my spine is backing up on itself, he crawls on the table puts his arm under my side & drops his body on mine.

I guess I never knew how chiropractors work, I pitty the doctor, he's droping near my hip bone, I crack, but he's got to be hurting himself.

I just don't know what to think. I don't want to sound stupid, it just seem so strange. It don't feel like a doctors office

Posted By Di on December 15, 2010 at 17:38:42:

In Reply to: Re: pelvic pain & a chiropractor posted by Dr Anthony Gambale on September 16, 2010 at 10:18:13:

Adjustable shoulder support is ideal for symptomatic relief of sprains, strains, bursitis and tendonitis. Features pockets over the AC joint for an ice pack.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)