Re: Symptoms of Pleurisy

Dear Bev,

Spinal problems that involve the lower and upper back can express the symptoms you are describing. You should find a chiropractor. Also you may be helped by our product The Recurver mini. Please fell free to visit our web site at

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale
Curve solutions team

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on October 15, 2010 at 14:49:22:

In Reply to: Symptoms of Pleurisy posted by Bev on September 23, 2010 at 00:21:20:

Women's sport briefs with removable padded pelvis shield.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)