Re: Lower back pain/inury?? (please help me)

Dear David,

It would be wise to have your spine checked by a chiropractor. You have injured something in your spine. If left uncorrected this could cause you more problems as you get older.

Fell free to visit our web site to find more helpful information.

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on September 16, 2010 at 10:28:09:

In Reply to: Lower back pain/inury?? (please help me) posted by David on September 08, 2010 at 01:30:26:

Designed for stability, comfort and fit, the Lace-up RocketSocŪ is ideal for chronic ankle sprains as well as prophylactic use.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)