pelvic pain & a chiropractor

Hi, I have 4 years of chronic pelvic pain & I've seen 14 doctors & did PT, myofascia release, had 4 surgeries including a hysterectomy. The doctor has now suggested a neurologist, he believes it's got to be nerves or muscular skeletal. I read the definition of a chiropractor is muscular skelatal & they deal with the nerves in the back. Is it reasonable to try a chiropractor?
my pain is on the left side between belly button & hip & during pain flares I get pain in my back near the dimple. I just didn't know if an adjustment to the back can help the pelvis?


Posted By Di on September 12, 2010 at 18:19:54:

Useful in treating the following knee conditions: Patellar tendinitis (Jumpers or Runners Knee), Osgood Schlatter's Disease, Chondromalacia Patella, Improved Patella Tracking.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)