Basically my whole body is uneven. It's not noticeable to other people until I point it out but one of my shoulder blades sticks out farther than the other, one side of my rib cage sticks out farther than the other and one of my shoulders is higher than the other. Is this something that seeing a chiropractor could help??

Posted By Bridgette on August 13, 2010 at 19:45:10:

Unique design guides and centers the glenohumeral joint promoting mobility but inhibiting rotation. Aids in preventing the subluxing shoulder.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)