Re: Should I see a chirpractor

I have been having upper thigh problems for about 1 month or so. It is only on my right leg. When I wake up in the morning it is fine for awhile than all of a sudden it starts to hurt. I can hardly been down or climb a ladder at work. If I use my left leg first than there is no problem.

Posted By Judith Foster on May 23, 2010 at 09:32:53:

In Reply to: Should I see a chirpractor posted by Nancy on May 15, 2010 at 11:42:33:

The T2 active ankle support, is state of the art ankle protection gear. It's feather light EVA padding system hugs every contour of the ankle for an incredibly snug, comfortable fit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)