Re: herniated disc

Dear Rick,

Sorry for my late response. A chiropractor is most likely the best form of treatment for your type of problem. Please fell free to visit me online at to get more answers at your questions.

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on May 19, 2010 at 12:00:08:

In Reply to: herniated disc posted by deb on April 27, 2010 at 05:06:33:

For Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis). The silicone insert fits next to the skin. The insert stabilizes the muscles and apply force to relieve epicondylitis.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)