Re: back pain after fall

Dear Sherri,

Yes , you could of given yourself a whiplash type injury to your neck plus upper back. You should consult a Chiropractor.

Please fell free to visit our web site for health related information that can help you understand better your problem.

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on April 20, 2010 at 09:26:55:

In Reply to: back pain after fall posted by Sherri on April 15, 2010 at 08:56:55:

Use this support to treat symptomatic pain from Chondromalacia patella Syndrome, Patellar Tendonitis, and Osgood-Schlatter's disease.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)