Help with a term

Hello. My name is Alyssa and I have a little bit of a strange question. I'm a new court reporter who is just starting out and the first case I had dealt with someone who had been involved in an auto accident and was going for physical therapy/chiropractic care. Anyway, I must have misstroked this therapy techinque because I cannot figure out what it is. All I know is the question was "Did they ever do KWAOUS auto drivers" in steno. So it's KWAOUS/AO/TKRAOEUFERS, the "KW" in sten is substituted for the Q but also c, and the witness answered yes and the follow-up question was "that makes a clicking noise"? If anyone knows anything that resembles this technique/therapy, please let me know!! I am kind of freaking out here. Thanks a bunch

Posted By A.N. on January 15, 2010 at 17:56:57:

Introducing the most advanced orthopedic bracing technology available for patello-femoral tracking problems. Successfully controls the common patella malalignments of glide, tilt, and AP tilt.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)