Re: potholes and back pain

Dear Paul,

If you had an old injured area to your spine and then experienced that kind of stress to your back, you could easily irritated an old injury. You should visit a chiropractor to be checked. Also fell free to visit our web site for more helpful information at

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on January 12, 2010 at 13:09:29:

In Reply to: potholes and back pain posted by Paul on December 31, 2009 at 11:48:45:

The Calf Skin provides the calf with constant compression for both calf and shin area. Excellent in helping reduce shin splints, Bio Skin's light weight and low profile make it very easy to wear.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)