Re: Neck/Back issues past several years

Dear Jessica,

You should visit a Chiropractor who can adjust the spine back to its normal "even" position. This problem you have, likely has developed over many years and it may take a chiropractor same significant time to correct it.

To understand better the problems of your health please fell free to visit as online at
or call our toll free number 877-602-7248

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale
Curve Solutions Team

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on December 23, 2009 at 11:28:55:

In Reply to: Neck/Back issues past several years posted by Jessica on December 14, 2009 at 11:41:35:

Allows full dexterity of the fingers and thumb, yet limits wrist flexion. Longer length for greater wrist control and increased immobilization. Latex Free.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)