Re: Hip Flexor

Dear Abe,

Your symptoms sound like you have sciatica which is stemming from a lower back disc problem. You likely need more frequent chiropractic treatment. Your problem sounds like it is worsening and you should be careful not to use medication to mask the pain. Your pain is your body`s way of telling you there is something wrong. Pain also signals there is inflammation. Use ice to reduce the inflammation which will help ease the pain. But be aware if the pain is reduced the underlying problem still exists and should be corrected by a Chiropractor.

Fell free to visit our web site at to have more answers at your questions.

Kind regards,
Dr Anthony Gambale
Curve Solutions Team

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on December 02, 2009 at 11:50:55:

In Reply to: Hip Flexor posted by Abe on November 30, 2009 at 14:06:41:

Knitted ankle support incorporating an anatomically contoured silicone insert lying posterior to the medial and lateral malleolus and over the front of the foot. Used to reduce swelling and soreness.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)