Re: Neck injury

Dear Andrew,

You should be evaluated by a chiropractor.This type of injury can often be corrected by a chiropractor. The chiropractor will correct the spinal problem and your body will then be able to heal it self.
Please fell free to contact as at any time at
or at toll free 877-602-7248 for a better understanding of your health problems.

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale
Curve Solutions Team

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on November 30, 2009 at 09:59:49:

In Reply to: Neck injury posted by Andrew Huckle on November 19, 2009 at 20:47:39:

Constructed of comfortable laminated felt, which allows for trimming and contour for a custom fit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)