Re: loose toes

Dear Bethanne,

She likely has a neurological problem and should see a neurologist as soon as possible. If she has been examined by a neurologist then she should consider seeing a chiropractor.

You can see our web site for more information regarding Chiropractic treatment and products that can help with her medical problem

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale
Curve Solution team

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on November 18, 2009 at 11:43:43:

In Reply to: loose toes posted by bethanne on November 16, 2009 at 11:22:02:

Inflated aircells offer comfort and graduated compression with its therapeutic benefits. Worn with a laced shoe, the Air-Stirrup restricts inversion/eversion and permits normal flexion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)