Hi, I suffer from terrible bursitis in both my hips. The pain also radiates in my right buttock when sitting for long periods of time. I'm in the market for a seat cushion for both my car seat & office seat. I've searched the internet to see if there is anything on the market for such a thing. Then, a friend told me to check with a chiropractor and that perhaps something like this could be custom made for my ailment? Is there such a thing or is there a special seat pad that I could purchase that would give me relief? Thank you.

Posted By Connie Banks on October 31, 2009 at 20:34:14:

The Achillotrain has a viscoelastic heel-wedge to raise the heel for relief of Achilles tendon. A silicone insert on the back of the Achillotrain leaves tendon pressure-free and provides intermittent compression for the reduction of swelling and edema.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on orthopedicquestions.com is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)