Re: Cracked rib from adjustment?

Dear Susan,

I am glad you got back to me with your health problems. Your pain in the rib area should start to gradually reduce over the next several weeks. It might help to use ice. Avoid movements that cause your rib cage to expand. Let your chiropractor know your concerns and he/she should be able to use adjusting procedure that will not aggravate your rib.

Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale
Tell 877-602-7248

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on October 27, 2009 at 09:57:07:

In Reply to: Re: Cracked rib from adjustment? posted by Susan on October 22, 2009 at 15:14:19:

The T2 active ankle support, is state of the art ankle protection gear. It's feather light EVA padding system hugs every contour of the ankle for an incredibly snug, comfortable fit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)