Re: lower back pain

Dear Eddie

I recommend you visit a Chiropractor or medical doctor to determine what is the cause of your lower back pain. Once you have been examined by a doctor fell free to write back for another opinion.
You can also visit my web site to see all the articles and reasons about lower back pain.
Toll Free 877-602-7248

Kind regards
Dr. Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on October 21, 2009 at 09:56:00:

In Reply to: lower back pain posted by Eddie on October 17, 2009 at 17:48:40:

Knitted ankle support incorporating an anatomically contoured silicone insert lying posterior to the medial and lateral malleolus and over the front of the foot. Used to reduce swelling and soreness.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)