Re: Terrible back pain, ribs popping out

Dear Brandi,

You might find help with chiropractic care. You will have to find a chiropractor who provides structural correction to the spine. There is a chiropractic technique called Chiropractic Bio Physics (CBP)
You may also check my web site
Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on October 08, 2009 at 13:30:15:

In Reply to: Terrible back pain, ribs popping out posted by Brandi on October 06, 2009 at 21:59:06:

Malleoloc for lateral ankle instability - Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, Malleoloc does not restrict plantar and dorsiflexion. Lightweight and streamlined. Excellent for sports use. Easily fits in shoe.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)