Re: popping in pelvis

Dear Troy,

You may have scar tissue forming in your hip due to a long standing structural imbalance in your pelvis. Ask a chiropractor to take an xray of your pelvis when you are standing. You may have what is called an anatomical short leg. Please visit us online for a free consultation or call our toll free number. 877-602-7248.

Kind regards,

Dr. Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on October 02, 2009 at 12:56:20:

In Reply to: popping in pelvis posted by Troy Edwards on September 23, 2009 at 14:04:12:

Women's sport briefs with removable padded pelvis shield.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)