Re: burser inflammation on outside of both legs

Dear Janet,
Sorry I didnít be able to get back to you with your problem. My name is Dr. Gambale and I am a Chiropractor for more than 22 years, you may still be able to correct the problem look at ways of treating the whole person rather than your leg. Diet, exercise, chiropractic detoxification visit me online at or call me at toll free 877-602-7248 for a better understanding of your medical problem.
Kind regards
Dr Anthony Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on September 30, 2009 at 13:33:17:

In Reply to: burser inflammation on outside of both legs posted by Janet Hetzler on August 27, 2009 at 12:56:43:

Indications: knee strains or sprains, chondromalacia, Osgood Schlatter's Disease (adolescent knee syndrome), swelling and edema of the knee, ligament instability, knee instability, recurrent knee pain, arthritis, degenerative joint disease.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)