Re: child with mild spinal curve

Dear Jolly I am sorry that i didnt have time to replay sooner.
The sooner you bring your child to a chiropractor the better chance you can stop or correct your childs spinal problem. I suggest you consider a CBP chiropractor or look into the spine corection products.
You can look online at for our products that can healp your soon.

Kind regards Dr Anthony Gambale
Curve solutions Team

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on August 28, 2009 at 10:48:27:

In Reply to: child with mild spinal curve posted by jolly on August 18, 2009 at 22:53:13:

This padded knee sleeve offers relief from night-time pain due to pressure sensitive areas over the medial knee. A donut pad over the medial condyle provides greater pressure dispersion.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)