Re: Popping rib

Dear Scott

My name is Dr Anthony Gambale and i am a Chiropractor for more then 22 years my advice is that the ribs attach to the spine with a joint space.If your spine is out of place the rib joint space can be dissplaced that is way you fell the pop.
I will have your spine checked by a chiropractor.
This is a comon problem.
Please visit me online for a beter understeanding of your problem at or contact me at 877-602-7248
Kind regards Dr Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on August 05, 2009 at 12:56:17:

In Reply to: Popping rib posted by Scott Smith on August 02, 2009 at 12:27:57:

Lynco is the only foot orthotic system that comes in enough variations to treat 90% of all foot disorders.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)