Re: Lower Back Pain

Dear Samantha,
My name is Dr Gambale and i have been in the chiropractic practis for over 22 years my suggestion is to be checked by your chiropractic or your medical doctor to rulr out any serious issue.If you have been ceck by a medical doctor with no results, you might want to have a chiropractor ceck you for loss of teh normal spinal curves.A simple x-ray can tell you if you have loss of the normal back curve. I alsow developt a system that can healp you put back your spinal curve back.All you have to do is go online and see if the product fits your criteria or call our toll free number 877-602-7248 or email me at for all your question.

Kind regards
Dr Gambale

Posted By Dr Anthony Gambale on July 14, 2009 at 13:38:50:

In Reply to: Lower Back Pain posted by Samantha on June 11, 2009 at 11:47:23:

Silicone inserts leave radius and ulna pressure-free and provide intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the resorption of swelling and edema.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)