Neck, shoulder, arm and lower back pain with numbness

I really need some help regarding my problem. About 7 months ago I've had a mva accident.I experience some disc bulges on my cervical and lumbar because of this. After that I have pain on my nape, the side of my neck, it radiated to my shoulder and shoulder blade on the right side that flows to my right arm and there's a feeling of numbness and occasional tingling on my arm and fingers. I also experienced lower back pain and numbness on my right waist downwards only up till my upper right thigh.I went to over 45 sessions of physiotheraphy and have taken 6 months worth of muscle relaxants but it doesn't help. When ask the doctor he cannot give me a straight answer. I really want to know what's wrong with me, what causes these problems and am I going to suffer this pain for the rest of my life.What can be done to elevate the pain forever. The doctor say only time will tell when i'll get better.'Time is my medicine' I think that's not good enough.My job is to carry heavy containers weighing at least 15kgs and push heavy meal carts that's heavier than my weight almost daily,I'm advise to have a change of job cause this will only aggravate the pain is it true? PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted By elf on February 14, 2009 at 13:44:31:

Unique design guides and centers the glenohumeral joint promoting mobility but inhibiting rotation. Aids in preventing the subluxing shoulder.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]
Follow Ups
Post Followup




Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Ask The Chiropractor ] [ Disclaimer ]


    We offer you an opportunity to ask specific questions to knowledgeable professionals. Any information posted on is intended for general informational purposes only and is not medical advice, and should not be construed as medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment. See your health-care professional for medical advice and treatment.
Foot Forum (Foot-Podiatry specialists)
Ask the PT-Athletic Trainer (Sports Physical Therapy specialist)
Ask the Chiropractor (Back and Spine Specialist)